The SEEd Initiative
(Student Entrepreneurial Education)
CULTIVATING THE ENTREPRENEURS OF TOMORROW
We are bringing entrepreneurial education to lower and middle school students. This hands-on program lets kids brainstorm and start their own businesses. In the process, they learn about creativity, innovation, entrepreneurship, and social good.
How SEEd works:
- Each classroom receives SEEd money to start a business.
- Classes develop and run their business, from idea to profitability.
- At the end of the program, they give the profits to the charity of their choice.
- Students learn about entrepreneurship, social good, and giving back to their community.
- The program is designed for 3rd through 6th grade students.
- SEEd can be implemented during 10-15 hours of contact time, either during school or in an after-school setting.
- We provide curriculum and implementation support, customized to each school’s unique needs.
Interested in learning more?